Downloads: Free Remote Support: Click here  Remote Monitoring: Click here

News

<a href="/news/how-big-is-digital-fraud-in-the-uk" title="How big is digital fraud in the UK?">How big is digital fraud in the UK?</a>
Posted on: 26 Jul 2016 

Posted By: ITWiser Webmaster

How big is digital fraud in the UK?

 
 

Sources say that reports of fraud have increased massively. This was released by the office for national statistics (ONS) who are adding cyber crimes to their figures.

The ONS reckons in the crime figures that were announced last week, that over 2 million computer misuse offences and 3.8 million online fraud offences have taken place in 12 months to the end of march.

In total 68 percent of the computer misuse offences involved malware, leaving 32 percent involving hacking or illegal access. The figures have been much greater than the ONS initially estimated last year.

ITWiser takes security very seriously and offers a wide range of services to help protect companies from attacks. We offer external/internal security audits and anti-virus solutions, we also offer hardware solutions such as firewalls.



 
The Register